Identification ou Devenez Membre
16485 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 370 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - Matt Breida wins Fedex Ground Player of the Week
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> Matt Breida wins Fedex Ground Player of the Week
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Matt Breida wins Fedex Ground Player of the Week
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 21 Février 2019, 4h34, Sujet: Matt Breida wins Fedex Ground Player of the Week Répondre en citant
liny195

So we told you to go vote for Matt Breida to be the Fedex player of the week and you didn’t vote http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-adrian-colbert-jersey , because the San Francisco 49ers running back has won the award of cheesy sponsorships. What does he get for this? Not much. What do we get? A chance to watch his awesome touchdown run again. We’re almost a week removed from 49ers-Lions but this run still hasn’t gotten old. The 49ers were high on Breida coming out of college at Georgia Southern and for a UDFA, he has been nothing short of impressive. It’s a shame we won’t see what it would have been with him and Jerick McKinnon on the field but I’m already salivating for 2019. It remains a mystery what kind of work Breida will get when the 49ers go up against the Kansas City Chiefs. On Friday, Kyle Shanahan talked about dividing up carries and whether they want to reward Breida’s high average with more carries Brock Coyle jersey , or if the high average is benefited by his current workload.Breida had one fewer carries than Alfred Morris in Week 1, and three fewer in Week 2. Time of possession will be critical against the Chiefs explosive offense, so regardless of who gets more carries Authentic Richard Sherman jersey , it should be a busy day for both running backs. So Kyle Shanahan said in his press conference today he needed closers. Since I was having a slow day at work, my next thought was the epic scene from Glengarry Glen Ross. I can see Shanahan walking into the coaches meeting and Saleh walking over to get a cup of coffee and Shanahan saying the epic line: “Put that coffee DOWN. Coffee is for closers only.” If anyone else had that scene playing after hearing Shanahan’s presser, let me know so I’m not crazy. I have some links for you: If price is right Youth Weston Richburg jersey , trading Pierre makes sense for 49ers (KNBR)Coach Kyle Shanahan explains late-game miscues that cost 49ers in Arizona desert (Biderman)NFL trade deadline: Which players 49ers might target and could deal (Maiocco)49ers injury report indicates CJ Beathard would not have practiced (Madson)The 49ers are lacking closers, and Kyle Shanahan knows it (KNBR)Good and bad from 49ers Week 8 loss to Cardinals (Madson)49ers Kyle Shanahan on meltdown in Arizona: ‘We need closers’ (Brown)Kyle Shanahan admits he must prepare 49ers better for late-game situations (Maiocco)What a horrible night to have a curse...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

Matt Breida wins Fedex Ground Player of the Week