Identification ou Devenez Membre
16494 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 202 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - The Texans finally played an entire game
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> The Texans finally played an entire game
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
The Texans finally played an entire game
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 28 Février 2019, 3h09, Sujet: The Texans finally played an entire game Répondre en citant
laiyongcai92

where they never let up. Rather than hang around and run and run and run and run and wait for it to end Womens Deshaun Watson Jersey , allowing the other team to come back, Houston went for it. Deshaun Watson threw two big touchdown passes—one to Will Fuller V off play-action, and the other to DeAndre Hopkins against busted zone coverage. At that point, the game was 35-17. It was over. It was a hill impossible for the Savannah galloping giraffe to churn up. Flat lands or downhill; that’s the only way he can move. Before that, the game was strange yet expected at the same time. The Dolphins threw a ton of short passes www.houstontexansteamonline.com , and sometimes they worked, but usually they didn’t. The surprise was how well they ran the ball. Both Kenyan Drake and Frank Gore picked up more than anyone ever does against the best run defense in football. Lamar Miller also broke some deep runs and followed up his best game since Week 16 in 2016 with his best game since last week. The refs stole another thrumble from us and an under-the-legs Vince Carter slam dunk catch by DeAndre Hopkins. There was a wide receiver touchdown pass by Danny Amendola. There was an absurd ping-pong pass by [NAME REDACTED] where the ball was forced out of Jakeem Grant’s hands, into the defensive back’s shoulder pads, and somehow caromed over to DeVante Parker. It was some real bottle spinning. As much fun as it all was, the most important part was Deshaun Watson. It was another game without a turnover. The pass protection was once again pretty good. He was cloistered and wasn’t smashed around. In the red zone Houston Texans T-Shirt , Watson used his mobility to turn something into nothing and created open throwing lanes with some good pocket seeping. As long as he stays upright and continues to get healthy, Houston will be ready to reach its peak and play to its talent level once the weather really gets cold. Houston plays the Broncos next Sunday at 3:05 p.m. when they visit another ex-girlfriend in Case Keenum. Bathe me up in light. Call me when you drown. On Sunday, it’s 3:05 p.m. football in golden Denver light. I can hear the leaves crunch through the television, hidden behind the “OOO3333eeeeAAAhhhhOOaarrGGGHHH, I DON’T KNOW JEEEEms” coming from Tony Romo and the funeral cadence of Jim Nantz. The sky is bright and blue. I’m nostalgic for 2012. I’ll be watching this one somewhere. I don’t know where. I got a brother and best friend in town. Their plans involving me will revolve around watching this game somewhere at 3:05 p.m.From there Houston Texans Hats , I don’t care. I’m just so happy my headaches and weak body have evolved into a scratchy cigarette throat. Anyways, those are my plans. What about you? What do you have going on? Are you going up to Denver to see your old pal Case Keenum and to dip into one of those Denver stores to have a self-induced panic attack? Are you opening up the garage and sucking in this November light? Will you be doing rails of pumpkin spice? Or is there a particular spot you are heading to so you can enjoy some of the fun early games going on before the Texans kick off?Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly Houston Texans Hoodie , if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

The Texans finally played an entire game