Identification ou Devenez Membre
16496 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 173 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - FanPulse: 97% of Browns
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> FanPulse: 97% of Browns
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
FanPulse: 97% of Browns
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 7 Mars 2019, 7h41, Sujet: FanPulse: 97% of Browns Répondre en citant
laiyongcai92

fans are very or somewhat confident in direction of team Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse Duke Johnson Jersey , a survey of fans across the NFL powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team. Browns fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.If you recall, a couple weeks ago, we asked our readers to join FanPulse, so you can weigh in on the direction of the team each week. For those who are apprehensive about signing up, the poll literally took me 20 seconds to answer all 3 questions presented this week. The answers everyone provided in the Week 1 poll are below!Will the Browns win or lose in Week 1?The Steelers are currently favored by 4.5 points Authentic Christian Kirksey Jersey , but Browns fans think Cleveland will win by a field goal. If that’s the case, then you should definitely bet the spread this weekend.I will post my official prediction for the game on Saturday. Given all of the positive press the Browns have received this offseason, how they were portrayed on Hard Knocks, and how the Steelers will be without Le’Veon Bell, I’m a little surprised the optimism didn’t extend to beyond 3 points. However, I do have to keep reminding myself that Pittsburgh was a 13-3 team in 2017.Photo by Jason Miller/Getty ImagesHow confident are you in the direction of the team?Very confident: 48 percentSomewhat confident: 49 percentMeh: 1 percentNot very confident: 1 percentNot confident at all: 0 percent—Fans are certainly in favor of the franchise right now, but their record is 0-0. If they start off 0-2 against the Steelers and Saints Youth Chris Hubbard Jersey , how quickly will things turn south because Hue Jackson is still in charge?What is the worst NFL rule?This is the one poll asked to Browns fans that actually ended up being aggregated across all 32 sites. My first instinct was to vote for the helmet rule, but then I thought about it, and I don’t actually think it will be flagged very often during the regular season. I voted for the “fumbling out of bounds in end zone results in a turnover” rule. That always drives me nuts — why not just put the ball back to the 1 or 2 yard line, or wherever the ball was fumbled at? It just deflates a whole drive, and not in a “oh, the defense deserved that reward” type of way. Cleveland Browns:“How Gregg Williams is approaching the bye week and the rest of the season” (Browns.com) - “They’re one of seven teams who have played 10 straight games this season, but they’re the only team who played overtime periods in four of the 10.”“‘More comfortable’ Nick Chubb is racking up record-setting numbers” (WKYC) - “Although Chubb had to do the running http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-terrance-mitchell-jersey , he thanked Callaway for the key downfield block that sealed the 92-yard touchdown, the longest in Browns history.”“Joe Schobert: The linchpin of the Browns defense” (WFNY) - “The Cleveland Browns won a convincing victory against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday, giving the Browns a nice finish heading into the bye week.”“Hue Jackson’s mutual admiration society in Cincinnati pays dividends for a third time” (WKNR) - “Hue’s news: Since the day Hue Jackson was fired by the Browns I thought it was only a matter of time before he wound up back in Cincinnati.”NFL:“Roundup: James Conner still in concussion protocol” (NFL.com) - “James Conner remains in concussion protocol. Coach Mike Tomlin, however, didn’t seem too concerned about the running back’s status this week.”“Who will make a play for Le’Veon Bell?” (PFT) - “Key football factors include needing a high-end tailback and having a willingness to let him be a workhorse. Significant cash and cap space is a given.”“NFL moves Chiefs-Rams game from Mexico City to Los Angeles due to poor field conditions” (CBS) - “Due to concerns over the field conditions in Mexico City, the NFL has moved Monday night’s game...”“NFL players are reprising some old, costly celebrations” (AP) - “Either that Genard Avery Jersey , or they’ve decided to pay homage to the players they grew up watching, even if it costs them some funds for injecting fun into the game.” Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

FanPulse: 97% of Browns