Identification ou Devenez Membre
16496 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 67 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - The New York Rangers fired coach
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> The New York Rangers fired coach
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
The New York Rangers fired coach
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 14 Mars 2019, 4h55, Sujet: The New York Rangers fired coach Répondre en citant
laiyongcai92

Alain Vigneault hours after they missed the playoffs for the first time since 2010.General manager Jeff Gorton announced the firing Saturday night Authentic Alexander Wennberg Jersey , a full day before the end of the NHL regular season but long after New York’s playoff hopes were gone.The Rangers will begin searching for his replacement immediately.The Rangers made the playoffs in four of Vigneault’s five seasons as coach, including a 2014 trip to the Stanley Cup Final. They went 226-147-37 in the regular season under Vigneault, who is third in regular-season and playoff wins in franchise history.New York’s front office decided in the middle of this season to go young, sell at the trade deadline and begin a rebuilding process in the hopes of becoming a title contender again. Vigneault repeatedly said he believed the Rangers would have made the playoffs if they didn’t go in that direction.”I believe and some other people also believe that we would have gotten in, but a tough decision was made for the long-term future of this organization and you have to respect it,” Vigneault said recently.After a 5-0 loss to the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday afternoon, the veteran coach said he expected to be back next season.”I think my staff is the right staff for this job,” Vigneault said. ”This is just my opinion, but I think one of the strongest assets of this organization is its coaching staff. They’re experienced, we’ve been able to do it with veteran players, we’ve been able to do it with younger players, our development record.”It’s unclear if assistants Lindy Ruff and Scott Arniel will return or be considered as head-coaching candidates.When Gorton announced the Rangers’ pivot toward a youth movement, he said Vigneault’s future would be decided after the season. Before being fired, Vigneault made a passionate case to keep his job.”I’ve gone through every facet, whether it be a young team Artemi Panarin Jersey , an old team, once we know the team, every year is the same thing,” Vigneault said. ”Once we know the team we try and put in a system, it maximizes their talent and their potential and try and mask and work on the areas that we need improvement.”Vigneault, who turns 57 in May, has coached 16 NHL seasons for the Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Rangers. His team made the playoffs 11 times, and he took Vancouver to the 2011 Cup Final.Because of that track record, Vigneault should be a candidate to coach in the NHL next season, which would take the Rangers off the hook for his contract, which was extended in early 2017.— COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) In a season of broken records and firsts for the Columbus Blue Jackets, one of the most important eluded them again: winning a playoff series.The Blue Jackets’ promising season fizzled out in Game 6 of their opening-round series against the Washington Capitals. They were stunning at times – like in the first two games, both won in OT – but glaringly not good enough the rest of the way. Columbus’ power play went to sleep Cam Atkinson Jersey Kids , and the Capitals took four in a row, capping it with a 6-3 victory Monday night.Blue Jackets goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky made some acrobatic saves throughout the series, but he also allowed a goal or two he should have knocked down.”We did not make big plays,” coach John Tortorella said. ”At times, we didn’t get a big save. That goes right on through the team. I’m not just saying (Bobrovsky), but the whole team. That’s why you’re out in six. It’s tough in the playoffs. We have a number of things we need to get better at, as individuals and as a team.”There are reasons to be optimistic about the future of this young team. It battled through slumps and myriad injuries to key players, climbing back in the Metropolitan Division race with a 10-game winning streak. It played its grittiest hockey in February and March and emerged as a wild card from a mix of teams that all came on strong to finish.”I’m so proud to lead this team, but I just want to see something good happen for our team,” said captain Nick Foligno, who scored two goals on Monday. ”I want us to realize the potential we have in here, and I want it to happen now.”RECORDS AND FIRSTSColumbus traded last offseason for forward Artemi Panarin, who became the star the team had hoped he would be. He broke Rick Nash’s franchise record for points with 82 (27 goals, 55 assists).He was great in the first three games of the playoffs but went quiet as Washington figured out how to pressure him.The Blue Jackets sorely need another guy performing at Panarin’s level. That could turn out to be Pierre Luc-Dubois, who broke franchise rookie records this season for goals and points (20-28-48). He centered the top line next to Panarin http://www.bluejacketsshoponline.com/authentic-david-savard-jersey , and Tortorella said the playoffs contributed to his growth.”At 19 years old, pushed into the forefront as far as being our No. 1 center and coming into this series against a team that’s pretty deep in the middle, he handled himself very well,” Tortorella said. ”Were there some minutes he struggled? Yeah, but he’s 19. It’s just a great process for him to go through early in his career.”SPARKLING BLUE LINEThe first-line defensive duo of Zach Werenski and Seth Jones again was one of the best in the NHL. Both set franchise scoring records for defensemen with 16 goals apiece. Werenski is just 20, and Jones is 23. That line should be strong for years to come.QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS, QUESTIONSAfter losing in the first round of each of four playoffs in its 17-season history, Columbus remains the only currently existing NHL franchise to never have won a playoff series.What can get the Blue Jackets over the hump?Another elite sniper to complement Panarin?A much better season from forward Cam Atkinson? The former All-Star was the team’s leading scorer last season but missed 17 games because of injury this time and never found his mojo. Other usually reliable forwards – including Foligno, Brandon Dubinsky and Boone Jenner – also were unspectacular.Will the Blue Jackets pay up to keep Bobrovsky and Panarin? Both Russians have contracts that run through next season but are eligible for extensions in July. Panarin, who made $6 million against the cap this season, will be able to command a big raise.—
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

The New York Rangers fired coach