Identification ou Devenez Membre
16497 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 57 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - www.steelerscheapshops.com
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> www.steelerscheapshops.com
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
www.steelerscheapshops.com
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 21 Février 2019, 8h25, Sujet: www.steelerscheapshops.com Répondre en citant
liny195

As I’ve stated before Cheap Cameron Heyward Jersey , my father was a wish man. He was a great teacher, even if I wasn't always an exemplary student. He believed happiness was a mindset. The ability to focus on the positive rather than the negative. The decision to count one's blessings instead of the daily struggles. He believed it was important to know your place in the world and be content therein. For me, that was always easier said than done.My dad was an exceptional valve mechanic. Customers would send him work from all parts of the country. He loved what he was doing for a living. He repeatedly turned down promotions, usually management positions that would have meant more money and prestige, to remain a valve mechanic. I was shocked when I learned he had turned down multiple opportunities for advancement, and I asked him why. He said "It wasn't worth the cost to me. I am happy and content where I am." I had just received another valuable lesson.Word out of Cleveland this week suggests the Browns are considering offering Mike Munchak an interview at season's end for their next head-coaching position. That’s understandable considering Munchak has proven to be an outstanding coach with an impressive pedigree. Furthermore he’s an upstanding human being who would bring character and credibility to any coaching staff. There are a couple of problems with this development, if accurate. The first issue is that the Steelers need Professor Munchak desperately. The Steelers actually won their last couple of Super Bowls in spite of their offensive lines. Ben Roethlisberger was often running for his life back then, and he took a pounding those early years. To be fair, the Steelers O-line always had a standout player or two through those years, but those lines were never considered elite by any stretch of the imagination. That all changed with the acquisition of Mr. Munchak.Munchak routinely takes lemons and makes lemonade. He has two outstanding first-round talents at his disposal in Maurkice Pouncey and David DeCastro, but the rest of the line is mix-and-match. He regularly takes an undrafted piece of clay and carefully molds his next masterpiece. Matt Feiler's performance this past Sunday is the latest example of his work in action.Munchak is the rare exception to the rule — a great player who also turns out to be a great teacher. Usually great players prove incapable of finding a connection with their less-talented pupils. Munchak was an all-time great player Cheap Sean Davis Jersey , as evidenced by his Hall of Fame credentials. But he also excels at teaching blocking fundamentals to his group of eager students, and with exemplary results. His players love him and want to perform well for him. They sing his praises and acknowledge his impact on their development.The second issue I have with Munchak being considered for the Browns’ head-coaching position is that I feel it would be a terrible decision for Munchak and his family. Mike has already turned down at least one interview for a head-coaching position because he and his family are happy in Pittsburgh — his words, not mine.I have no idea if Munchak ever wants to be a head coach again. He’s the best offensive line coach in the business. But in his first opportunity as a head coach — not so much. All I know for sure is that the Steelers need him. He loves the Steelers and we love him right back.Remember that it’s better to be content and happy, and no matter the question, Cleveland is never the answer. Joe Mixon had one of the best games of his career in yet another Bengals loss 鈥?making it seven of their past eight, and counting. He sees no reason to slow down even as another season slips away in Cincinnati."Right now, we are down but we ain't out, so that's how I'm approaching it," the second-year running back said. "I'm going to approach it like we're in."Technically, the last-place Bengals (5-8) aren't eliminated from playoff contention despite their third-longest losing streak in coach Marvin Lewis' 16 seasons. They could still get the AFC North title if they win out and the Steelers, Ravens and Browns all fall apart the rest of the way.A loss Sunday to the Raiders (3-10) would eliminate the pretense and leave Cincinnati with a third straight losing season and a lot of big questions to address in the offseason: Does Lewis stay? Who's the next defensive coordinator? Will anything really change so long as Mike Brown runs the franchise?By contrast Cheap Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , the Raiders are already in next-year mode. Following a 24-21 win over the Steelers , they fired general manager Reggie McKenzie and launched into a front-office reshuffle in preparation for coach Jon Gruden's second season back with the Raiders.They don't have a general manager and they're not sure where they'll be playing next season before moving to Las Vegas in 2020, but all that's for later. First, they have to finish a season in flux."When you get here, it's just rainbows and butterflies because you made it to the NFL," quarterback Derek Carr said. "All of a sudden, you get new friends every year. I think I've counted I've had like 27 different people in the locker next to me in five years. It just shows you how tough this business is."Some things to watch Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium:STRIKE THE BALANCECarr has found a comfort zone in Gruden's offense. He began the season overly aggressive, throwing eight interceptions in the first five games. Then he got overly cautious, failing to complete a pass of more than 10 yards twice in a span of three games.He's finally gotten a balance.Carr has gone a franchise-record eight straight games without an interception and has regained his deep touch. He completed nine passes that traveled at least 15 yards downfield the past two games against Kansas City and Pittsburgh, equaling his total from his previous six games combined. Now he's facing the NFL's worst defense."I feel more confident in our system," Carr said. "I feel like my reads are quicker. I feel like I can get through things and eliminate things faster. That feels better."RAIDERS BANGED-UP O-LINEThe Raiders come into the game with major questions on the offensive line. Starting left tackle Kelechi Osemele missed last week's game with a toe injury. Starting right tackle Gabe Jackson is dealing with an elbow injury.Backup Jon Feliciano was placed on injured reserve with a calf injury David DeCastro Jersey , leaving Chaz Green and Denver Kirkland as potential options against Geno Atkins, Carlos Dunlap and the rest of the Bengals."I know that both of them are as tough as they come and if there's a will, there's a way," Gruden said. "They have the will, I know that. We'll just hope for the best."GUENTHER'S RETURNPaul Guenther left Cincinnati after 13 years on Lewis' staff, including the last four as defensive coordinator, to join Gruden's staff. He knows the Bengals' offense, which is struggling mightily with quarterback Andy Dalton and receiver A.J. Green out for the season because of injuries.Guenther also is very familiar with Jeff Driskel, who makes his third NFL start in Dalton's place. The Bengals expect Guenther to try to disguise blitzes and coverages to throw off Driskel."I know whenever you're going against a quarterback who hasn't played much, as a defense you're always looking forward to it," Bengals linebacker Vincent Rey said.TURNING MIXON LOOSEMixon had a career-high 26 carries for 111 yards during a 26-21 loss to the Chargers in Los Angeles. He also caught a team-high five passes Marcus Gilbert Jersey , becoming the focal point of Cincinnati's depleted offense. The Bengals plan to lean on him heavily in the final three games. The Raiders know he's the one to stop."Man, he's good," Gruden said. "He's a great slash. He can stop and start. He has power. He's a good receiver. He's a good blitz pickup guy. He's putting it together in Cincinnati."WILL ANYBODY WATCH?A small crowd is expected for the Bengals' final home game. They've gone 3-4 at Paul Brown Stadium before some of the smallest crowds in its history. Their average of 51,673 is the second-smallest attendance since the 65,535-seat stadium opened in 2000.AP Pro Football Writer Josh Dubow in Alameda, California, contributed to this report. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

www.steelerscheapshops.com