Identification ou Devenez Membre
16418 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 49 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses -> Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace
MessagePosté le: Dimanche 29 Septembre 2019, 4h32, Sujet: Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace Répondre en citant
zhangzk

LAKE FOREST http://www.tampabaybuccaneersteamonline.com/matt-gay-jersey , Ill. (AP) —insisted this week he is no fan of smokescreens. Now, it’s time to find out if he was putting one up.The Bears figure to have a chance to add a top running back and core player to a team that won the NFC North in coach Matt Nagy’s first season when they make their first pick of the draft in the third round on Friday night.The first day was as quiet as expected with Pace making no stunning trade to jump into the opening round. But things figure to pick up, with Chicago owning the No. 87 overall pick.That is also when everyone else could find out how serious Pace was Tuesday when he insisted the Bears “feel good” about the running backs they have,“I don’t spend a ton of time and energy into putting out those smokescreens or misleading (information),” said Pace, who was not available for comment on Thursday as the first round wrapped up. “This time of year I think it’s OK to be a little boring in these moments and we can have more thorough discussions after the draft.”Pace might have been putting one up when he dismissed the idea that the Bears were zeroing in on a running back in the draft after trading Jordan Howard to Philadelphia last month.Howard didn’t quite fit in a system favoring pass-catching running backs and set career lows in yards rushing (935) and attempts (250) in his third season. But he still had more combined carries than the running backs currently on Chicago’s roster — Tarik Cohen, Mike Davis, Taquan Mizzell Sr. and Ryan Nall. Even with receiver Cordarrelle Patterson getting some carries, there still is room for a running back.Pace hasn’t drafted one higher than the fourth round since he was hired in 2015. Howard was a fifth-rounder who made the Pro Bowl as a rookie in 2016 and ran for more than 1,100 yards in each of his first two seasons.If he goes that route at No. 87, his options could include Alabama’s Damien Harris, Penn State’s Miles Sanders, Oklahoma’s Rodney Anderson, Oklahoma State’s Justice Hill and Iowa State’s David Montgomery.No matter what they do, the Bears came into the draft in a much different spot than they were a year ago.They ended a run of four straight last-place finishes and made the playoffs for the first time since the 2010 season. A big catalyst was the blockbuster trade with Oakland for All-Pro edge rusher Khalil Mack.The Bears sent this year’s first-round pick — No. 24 — to the Raiders. They dealt their second-rounder to New England when they traded up in last year’s draft to get receiver Anthony Miller.That leaves Chicago with one pick each in the third, fourth and fifth rounds plus two seventh-rounders. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Quinnen Williams passed on paying for a big-name, high-priced personal trainer during his first NFL offseason.The New York Jets rookie defensive lineman simply pressed play on his laptop at home.“I just worked out on my own — I can YouTube everything,” Williams said with a big, braces-filled smile Friday. “I don’t really have to go pay a superstar super-performance dude. I can use YouTube and just do it. On the field http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/a.j.-brown-jersey , you can’t take a performance coach with you, so I used YouTube a lot and did a lot of stuff that we do here over and over.”Apparently, the video binging worked.The No. 3 overall draft pick arrived in terrific shape at the team’s facility Friday morning to sign his rookie contract, officially ending his one-practice holdout.“It was a huge relief, man, just to be back with my brothers,” Williams said. “Be back with the team, be back in New York and New Jersey. It’s just amazing.”Then, he went out and “crushed” his conditioning test, coach Adam Gase raved.“I’m just ready to perform,” Williams said. “I feel way better than I was in college; I feel way stronger, way faster and way more flexible.”The former Alabama star worked out at his alma mater and Georgia Tech during the offseason, spending 18 hours a day between the gym, saunas, hot tubs, cold tubs and massage tables to get himself in perhaps the best shape of his life.With the help of the internet, of course.He dropped his playing weight of 305 pounds from last year with the Crimson Tide to about 295. Williams’ body fat is also down from 20% to 15% after tweaking his diet — with assistance from the Jets’ nutritionist — by eating more vegan plant-based proteins.“I did a lot of conditioning and ran track a lot,” Williams said. “I saw (Eagles wide receiver) DeSean Jackson running track all the time, so I got me some track cleats to start running track. It got me in great shape.”Now, Williams is eager to get on the field and start practicing.That will happen Saturday http://www.tennesseetitansteamonline.com/amani-hooker-jersey , the team’s first session in pads, after Gase and the Jets decided to not rush Williams into the mix after a hectic 24-hour stretch for the youngster. Williams agreed to terms Thursday on his four-year, $32.5 million deal that includes a $21.7 million signing bonus, flew to New Jersey later that night and put his pen to paper early Friday morning.“We just thought it was the right move, just pulling him out of practice and not put him in a bad situation,” Gase said.Surprisingly, there was only a bit of razzing by Williams’ teammates when he showed up at practice, unlike the welcome Sam Darnold received as he was slow-clapped onto the field last summer after he ended his three-practice holdout.“I just heard, ‘Big Money,’ a lot,” Williams said with a laugh. “All the guys here know I’m not a real big spender. They know I’m a kid, almost. I’m really a goofy, laid-back, cool person, so there really hasn’t been a lot said about it.”But once the whistle blew, Williams did all he could to control himself from running out on the field during the two-hour session.“I was just fidgeting on the sideline, like, ‘Man, I know this play. I know what to do on D-line,'” he said Taylor Rapp Jersey , smiling. “I was just really taking mental reps on the sideline.”That’s aspect of Williams’ game that has really impressed Gase and defensive coordinator Gregg Williams. The defensive lineman’s ability to quickly pick up the playbook and apply it to the practice field has him in position already to be a major contributor.“His football intelligence is off the charts,” Gase said.In the Jets’ defense, Williams will be moved all around the line — at nose tackle, defensive tackle and defensive end.“It helps him get an extra step outside of his athletic ability,” Gase said of Williams’ football I.Q. “You look at the guys that have a lot of success like Aaron Donald, he is smart and he’s a freak athletically. So, when you put those two things together, they make it tough to stop.”All that despite the 6-foot-6 Williams still developing after not being a starter in college until last season. He quickly became a force for the Crimson Tide as a nearly unblockable D-lineman with an intriguing combination of quickness, power and strong hands. He won the Outland Trophy as college football’s best interior lineman after getting eight sacks last season with 19½ tackles for loss.“He’s in the backfield a lot,” Gase said. “I mean, he’s a good player.”And, now, Williams wants to make his mark, someday in a starring role in his own highlight video.“I just can’t wait to compete,” the big rookie said, “and ball out this year with my brothers and win games.”NOTES: CB Brian Poole, activated from the non-football injury list Thursday, caused two turnovers in his first practice of camp. … RG Brian Winters returned after he missed Thursday’s practice to be with his wife, who gave birth to a boy.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses

Chicago Bears general manager Ryan Pace