Identification ou Devenez Membre
16498 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 201 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - While the trade of Kevin Zeitler to the New York Giants
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque -> While the trade of Kevin Zeitler to the New York Giants
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
While the trade of Kevin Zeitler to the New York Giants
MessagePosté le: Jeudi 10 Octobre 2019, 9h49, Sujet: While the trade of Kevin Zeitler to the New York Giants Répondre en citant
liny195

brought back defensive end Olivier Vernon in return Nick Chubb Jersey , it has also left an opening in the Cleveland Browns offensive line at right guard.Last year’s second-round pick, Austin Corbett, is the obvious choice to pencil in to fill the vacancy created by Zeitler’s departure. However, Corbett isn’t taking that assumption for granted. Corbett expects to have to compete for the job this offseason.“It’s kind of been the same thing from everyone that I’ve talked to, like ‘hey, there’s this plan Chad Thomas Color Rush Jersey , there’s this hole open for you now,'” Corbett said, per the Browns’ team website. “And yeah, it’s yours for the taking but by no means is it going to be given to me. I don’t want to go through life by just anything given to me, so that’s how I’d want it and we brought in some good guys to compete with and I’m just looking forward to that competition.”Corbett sat as a backup to Zeitler and Joel Bitonio last season. He appeared in 11 games with just one start, though that came as a sixth lineman in a jumbo package against the Baltimore Ravens. Corbett will face competition from Eric Kush and Bryan Witzmann for the job. Kush has appeared in 33 games with 12 starts and was drafted by Browns G.M. John Dorsey when he was with the Kansas City Chiefs. Witzmann has appeared in 37 games with 20 starts and was an undrafted free agent signing of Dorsey’s in Kansas City. Running back Duke Johnson joined defensive lineman Emmanuel Ogbah in skipping the start of the Browns’ voluntary offseason program https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Antonio-Callaway-Jersey , coach Freddie Kitchens said.“It’s what he chose to do,” Kitchens said, via Mary Kay Cabot of the . “It’s all voluntary.”Kitchens said he did not know if Johnson’s absence was in response to the Browns’ signing of Kareem Hunt, who is expected to backup Nick Chubb when he returns from an eight-game suspension.Three teams reportedly showed interest in trading for Johnson, including the Cowboys and Eagles. Philadelphia, though Britton Colquitt Jersey , filled its need with a trade with Chicago for Jordan Howard.Kitchens addressed the trade rumors at the NFL owners meetings last week.“I don’t know why it’s assumed that we’re going to trade Duke Johnson,” Kitchens said. “I don’t know why we would ever want to, like, just voluntarily give up a good football player. Duke Johnson is a good football player.“Duke Johnson will have a role on our football team. All these guys that are here will have a role. I don’t when it just became a necessity to trade Duke Johnson because we signed Kareem Hunt. And I know I’ve heard that a lot. I just don’t respond to it until somebody asks me. I don’t know why we would voluntarily do that.”Kitchens said he would play all three backs when Hunt returns.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Stages, workshops, cours, écoles de cirque

While the trade of Kevin Zeitler to the New York Giants