Identification ou Devenez Membre
16403 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 53 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - Favre is supporting his successor in what has become
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses -> Favre is supporting his successor in what has become
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Favre is supporting his successor in what has become
MessagePosté le: Mardi 15 Octobre 2019, 3h16, Sujet: Favre is supporting his successor in what has become Répondre en citant
zhangzk

The Brett Favre-Aaron Rodgers relationship has come a long http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/dexter-lawrence-jersey , long way.Long gone are the days of acrimony between the two men. Currently, a not-so-subtle power play between Green Bay’s new coach and its 15-year quarterback.“But I’m very curious to see how [Matt] LaFleur and Aaron get along as the season progresses,” Favre said on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “I would hope that LaFleur wouldn’t handcuff Aaron too much. I know he said he’s changing the offense but you’ve got to let [Rodgers] play and let him do his thing. And a lot of those things that he does are not in the playbook, and you do not want to take that away from him. So it’ll be interesting, the dynamics there.”It definitely will be interesting. Especially if Rodgers is willing to continue to talk publicly about things he doesn’t like. “At this stage of Aaron’s career http://www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/josh-jacobs-jersey , and he and I talked about it at length this offseason, he’s at the time right now in his career when I was when he came in,” Favre said. “I was going through a new coaching situation much like he’s going through now. And so there’s this sense of whose team is it? Is it LaFleur’s? Is it Aaron Rodgers’? And that’s not being braggadocious in any way but he set the bar extremely high. I think [Mike] McCarthy did a great deal of helping that. But make no mistake, it is Aaron Rodgers who ultimately made those plays. And so you wonder if that’s gonna change and you’re always kinda looking over your shoulder because you are at that point in your career where things are changing. And change at times is good but in the case that Aaron is in now it makes you wonder what’s to come and how quickly it is to come. So it’s gonna be interesting to see.”That’s a great observation. While Rodgers adapts to the changes being made in 2019, he’ll be thinking about changes to come in 2020 Ben Banogu Jersey , 2021, etc. Before the Packers inevitably separate from Rodgers (unless he separates from the Packers first), Rodgers will sense it coming. For now, he’s surely sensing the initial flutters of change that could become something stronger based on what happens this year. And he surely doesn’t like it. Who would? So, yes Parris Campbell Jersey , it will be interesting to see what happens during what necessarily are the final years of Aaron Rodgers’ career with the Packers. In the season opener, the Lions gave up a big lead and wound up tying the Cardinals after failing to secure a win in regulation or overtime.Sunday’s game looked like it might play out in similar fashion. The Lions saw their lead shrink from 10 points to three points and the Eagles had two chances to erase what was left of that lead in the final minutes, including a drive that started at midfield after a blocked field goal.The Lions defense held, though, and they got a 27-24 win despite 287 offensive yards Bobby Okereke Jersey , nine penalties and other miscues over the course of the game. Wide receiver Marvin Jones called it a “resilient” performance and quarterback Matthew Stafford agreed with that assessment.“I think it’s good to get wins, not playing your best football,” Stafford said, via the . “I know we haven’t played our best football. We had too many procedural penalties on offense. I think we gave up two first downs on defense, on procedural penalties. But we kept battling and found ways to win. We are doing it against good football teams Khari Willis Jersey , too.”The Lions get another good team next week when the 3-0 Chiefs pay them a visit. That would be a good time to try winning while playing their best football.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Spectacles et Rencontres diverses

Favre is supporting his successor in what has become