Identification ou Devenez Membre
16486 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 295 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - e 3-13 Cardinals in
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Conventions -> e 3-13 Cardinals in
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
e 3-13 Cardinals in
MessagePosté le: Mardi 15 Octobre 2019, 8h41, Sujet: e 3-13 Cardinals in Répondre en citant
elaine95

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was matter of fact Friday when addressing Ezekiel Elliott‘s holdout. He noted several times the running back is under contract http://www.cowboyscheapauthenticstore.com/trysten-hill-jersey-cheap , allowing for the Cowboys to assess fines of $40,000 per day for every day of training camp he misses.Elliott is one of five players around the league who did not report to camp on time.Elliott isn’t the first Cowboys player to holdout of camp in a contract dispute, and he likely won’t be the last.“You’ve got holdouts all over the league,” Jones said. “Not having all things tied up in the rest of the world has been the way it has been since I have been old enough to understand.“This doesn’t flare me. It shouldn’t our fans.”Jones tried his best not to act disappointed in Elliott’s absence, but he couldn’t hide it when reminded of his unwavering support of Elliott before and after the league suspended the running back for six games in 2017. Elliott and Jones separately waged battles with the NFL Connor McGovern Jersey , with Elliott eventually serving his suspension and Jones paying a $2 million de facto fine to the league for legal fees.“All of that comes to mind. It does come to mind,�? Jones said following the team’s opening press conference. “My time with Zeke has been based on just that, supporting him, and I do support him. I think he has a fabulous future here. So maybe I should be sure and say that. As far as what we are working through here, I think the best way to say it is Khari Willis Jersey , sometimes we all get stopped on fourth-and-one. It just happens to the best. We just got to keep going here. Line up and go again.�? Byron Leftwich held his first press conference since being hired as the Buccaneers offensive coordinator on Friday and fielded questions on a variety of topics, including his experience with the 3-13 Cardinals in 2018.Leftwich opened the season as the team’s quarterbacks coach and moved up to offensive coordinator when Mike McCoy was fired after a 1-6 start to the year. The record wasn’t much better with Leftwich calling the plays, but he said the experience was still a beneficial one.“I got better as a coach last year just being in that situation, being in a situation that’s not ideal because everyone’s hurt,” Leftwich said Josh Allen Jersey , via Eduardo Encina of the . “Sometimes we had seven or eight rookies in the huddle. Those type of things were things that I learned that I never experienced in my early years of coaching. I got the opportunity to experience those things and I think I became a better coach.”If everyone’s healthy, Leftwich will have more to work with as he tries to put those lessons to work in Tampa.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Conventions

e 3-13 Cardinals in