Identification ou Devenez Membre
16486 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 307 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - Top Site-RS3gold.com to Get Free rs for gold for Twisted Lea
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Conventions -> Top Site-RS3gold.com to Get Free rs for gold for Twisted Lea
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
Top Site-RS3gold.com to Get Free rs for gold for Twisted Lea
MessagePosté le: Mercredi 16 Octobre 2019, 9h24, Sujet: Top Site-RS3gold.com to Get Free rs for gold for Twisted Lea Répondre en citant
fastrs2007gold

while here in the US is seems intensely private. I personally consider it the ultimate E ticket ride LOL and hope to know that I am dying buy rs3 gold when I do none of that in your sleep stuff for me! Like Cassie, I sense we get to be enveloped in such unimaginably immense love that suddenly we understand where we didn't before. I think, having been close to death once, I got a glimpse of that very thing.
RS3gold.com, as a team of highly demanding and skilled gamers, has specialized in offering various kinds of RS products for years, including gold, account, items, power leveling and more with 24 hour online support. In the past years, we have dealt with millions of orders for hundreds and thousands of customers, building a firm customer base.
For the one dying, to be cared for and honored while this chapter of their being ends is very important. I am also with Magpie on this one by the time many of us go, we are ready to on many levels and that needs to be better understood in the US culture. I have witnessed several people and a few animals die. Some died well, some not. I can say that they each were a lesson in the wonder of life. How one lives their life influences how well one dies to some degree it seems, too.
The one that impacted me the most was a wonderfully wacky women and my AA sponsor for over a decade who oddly enough was teaching me how to LIVE while I was teaching her how to DIE in her hasty final days. We got a big laugh out of that! We were as close as two humans can ever be, I bet. I miss her and she died knowing I would, so there is that to comfort me.
She broke the mold, as they say. I can always tell when I am especially missing her I'll suddenly see a flash of some woman down a store aisle who, from the back, looks just like her and my heart will leap for a split second until it realises. I like to think the wistful look that ends up on my face rather resembles the ones I saw her often make.
Elisabeth Kubler Ross (I believe her name is) wrote several really insightful books with the most popular one being called On Death and Dying that you might look into for more information.This is one of my favourite topics so please forgive me if I have been longwinded. I hope this perspective offers you more food for thought and I must say, another great thread started by you, Aqua. Thanks!
I am not convinced that we stay in a recognizable enough form to catch up like that. I somewhat suspect (given what I have "seen" firsthand in my life so far) that this life now is something like a cocoon and that death makes for such a transformation that the "butterfly" on the other side, for lack of a better analogy, simply wouldn't have that kind of need?
I know that sounds sort of sad but I have had many vivid impressions that repeatedly suggest that we don't fully understand it now and yet we do later rather like a child who wants only candy for dinner thinks when she can't have it, that is something to be sad about. Did that make any sense or answer it for you Krs? Some of this is not real firm in my mind too; I am still learning, exploring. :oAutumn Flash Sale 2019 on RS3gold.com:Free 1000M RS3 Gold & 250M OSRS Gold is waitting for you at 3:00 a.m. GMT on Oct. 18!Snap by https://www.rs3gold.com

RS3 Gold & OSRS Gold with Up to $10 Vouchers as Fall Season Special Offers Till Oct. 21!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Conventions

Top Site-RS3gold.com to Get Free rs for gold for Twisted Lea