Identification ou Devenez Membre
16508 membres sont enregistrés
Il y a en ce moment 181 personne(s) en ligne.
Vous avez nouveaux messages.

jongle.net :: Voir le sujet - d never ever talk about any
Connexion S'enregistrer Liste des Membres Rechercher
Le Site de Jonglerie le plus populaire du Net

jongle.net Index du Forum -> Conventions -> d never ever talk about any
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
d never ever talk about any
MessagePosté le: Samedi 19 Octobre 2019, 9h19, Sujet: d never ever talk about any Répondre en citant
elaine95

The Steelers and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger agreed to a new contract on Wednesday and the 2004 first-round pick is now tied to the team through the 2021 season.Roethlisberger had been signed through this season and the official announcement calls it a new three-year deal rather than a two-year extension. No financial terms were announced and none have been reported by outside sources at this point.“I am grateful to the Rooneys and the Steelers organization for continuing to believe in me http://www.packerscheapshoponline.com/cheap-authentic-darnell-savage-jr.-jersey ,” Roethlisberger said in a statement. “It has always been a goal to play my entire career in Pittsburgh. This is home for me and my family, and we love this city. I am as excited to be a Steeler in year 16 as I was when they drafted me. They will get my absolute best.”Roethlisberger enters the 2019 season in sixth place in all-time passing yards, seventh place in passing touchdowns and seventh place in completed passes. Steelers owner Art Rooney II noted those totals by calling Roethlisberger one of the “most productive” quarterbacks in history, but said in his own statement that “Ben’s focus is on only one goal — to bring another Lombardi trophy back to Pittsburgh.” A popular theory has emerged regarding the notion that the Texans overpaid for tackle Laremy Tunsil in order to ensure that quarterback Deshaun Watson doesn’t become so bruised and battered that he considers following Andrew Luck into early retirement. Texans coach Bill O’Brien was asked be reporters whether there’s a connection between trading for Tunsil and Luck leaving.“None,” O’Brien said.So why give up so much to get Tunsil and receiver Kenny Stills?“I think he’s smart, tough, dependable,” O’Brien said of Tunsil. “I think he’s athletic. I think he’s a guy that we scouted when he was coming out of college. We have several people here that are very familiar with him. [Director of college scouting] James Liipfert did a lot of work on him when he was in New England relative to when Laremy was in college. So http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-justice-hill-jersey , we have a lot of people, in addition to James, that are very familiar with him and we’re excited about watching him on tape and what he can bring to our offense. He’s come in here, you can tell he’s humble and hungry and he’s looking forward to being a Texan.”Obviously, O’Brien believes Tunsil’s presence will assist Watson’s development.“I think it’s a good addition to our roster for a lot of different reasons,” O’Brien said. “I think that when you look at Laremy, yes he is an excellent pass protector, but there’s so many other things he can do. He can run block Ben Powers Jersey , he’s able to get his pads down, he works well with the guys next to him whether it’s a tight end to his left or a guard to his right, he works very well with the guys next to him, he can pull out on screens. He’s a very smart player, he’s a very instinctive player and he’s played guard before. We’re not going to line him up at guard unless we had to, but he’s done that before, so he’s got a versatile skillset. I think that everyone is excited about adding him to the team.”Perhaps too excited, because the Texans didn’t sign Tunsil to a new contract before trading for him.“I would tell you this http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-iman-marshall-jersey , I’ve heard that out there,” O’Brien said. “That question has been asked. I would never ever talk about any contract negotiations with any player, between the club and the player.”The fact that the two sides would be at the negotiation stage after the trade happened is the problem. Once the trade occurs, the leverage swings to the player, who can push for more and more and more since the Texans gave up so much to get him.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   jongle.net Index du Forum -> Conventions

d never ever talk about any